Monday, January 21, 2013

Best Body Bootcamp Week 2 Recap

Another week down in Best Body Bootcamp, another recap of the week!

Activity
I got in 5 days of activity, which included 2 days of strength, 2 days of cardio, and 1 day of cardio/strength.  My goal for the week was to get in 5 days of activity, so I'm happy with myself that I met it!

I could see a difference in my balance from Week 1 to Week 2.  I also wasn't as sore this week after the workouts, which shows me that I am a.) strengthen my muscles or b.) in need of some heavier weights.

I never did Workout C in Phase 1, which I'm sad about.  I loved all the moves that Tina put together, and I"m sure it would have been a great workout.  I'll hold on to it for when BBB is over and I'm in need of a good workout :)

Goals
I kept the same goals for Week 2, and I met both of them 6/7 days.  Goal #1 was to brush teeth/wash face each night (as gross as this is, I often just get in bed without doing this), and Goal #2 was to drink at least 72 oz of water each day, including at least 3 of my tumblers while teaching.

I'm switching up the goals for Phase 2, but I'll share those at the end of Phase 2!  I'm also going to make an effort to continue my success with these first two goals

Highlight of the Week
Got to be my 11.5 mile run yesterday!  Although my knees are a little sore, I feel great and am excited for the rest of my training before my first half on Feb. 24th!

Goal for Next Week
I want to get in the 3 strength workouts this week.  I'm going to start TODAY with Workout A of Phase 2, and will try and do the other two strength workouts on Wednesday and Friday.

Are you a Best Body Bootcamp participate, too?  Share you Week 2 recap here so that we can all see how you're doing!







No comments:

Post a Comment