She set it on the curb, and Joe and I each saw it separately as we got home on Tuesday afternoon. We brought it up to each other at the same time and decided we did want it. We asked our neighbor if we could take it, and she told us it was ours! As you can see, Wewii is a little disappointed that he can't get up on it.
|"But Momma...pleeeeease let me up on the lounger?"|
While perusing some WIAW posts on Jen's link-up, I came across Brittany's post about traveling with her own food. Y'all know that I'm not very good at keeping up healthy habits while out of town, but her post inspired me as I prepare for a trip this weekend.
Joe and I are heading to "the springs" for some sun and water fun. His friend's family owns land on a spring, and every Memorial Day, a large group of their friends and family head out there to camp, boat, and hang out.
|Joe and me on the boat|
|Tubing behind a boat|
- A large pack of bottled water-we'll have plenty to keep us hydrated
- A box of protein bars-my go-to bar could easily melt, so I opted for the Nature Valley Trail Mix bars to eat for breakfast/snacks.
- Oranges-they're tasty, hydrating, don't create any trash, and they'll keep even if they sit in the car.
- Baby Carrots-also something that will keep
- Chicken Sausage-grilling food is a necessity, and chicken sausage has to be better than regular brats, right?
A quick thought to ponder: I saw this quote posted today on Twitter:
Question for you: What are some things you do to make sure you eat healthy while traveling?
Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! See y'all back here on Sunday :)