I'm so happy it's Friday, because today I really started to feel just how pregnant I am. Swollen ankles, so tired after walking across the parking lot, and just feeling big. It's fun stuff, I tell ya! At least the weekend is just about here so that I can relax (kind of--again, see #1).
Since it's Friday, I'm linking up with Courtney, Cynthia, and Mar for the weekly Friday Five link-up!
1. My mom comes in to town today, and Kristie comes in to town tomorrow! I'll actually pick up my mom from the airport on the way home from work. Her flight gets in at 1:30, so she'll just be hanging out at the airport for about an hour and a half. Poor thing! I'm so excited to see them both, as well as my mother- and sister-in-law who will also get in town tomorrow. What's the occasion? Mom and Katherine (SIL) are throwing me a baby shower! Fun times!
2. I seem to have completely emptied my pantry of viable dinner options, so I hit up Chipotle on Wednesday for dinner!
Yummy! I haven't been there in so long, and I just love their burrito bowl! I opted for the brown rice this time to be a little more healthy, and I really couldn't taste the difference. Plus, I had leftovers for lunch on Thursday. I love when that happens.
However, I REALLY need to make getting to the grocery store a priority this week. I have been eating poorly lately, and it's making me feel really icky.
3. I've gotten a package when I've arrived home two days this week!
4. Did y'all see "the dress" that was all over social media last night? Last night, I saw it as white and gold. This morning, I saw black and blue. Apparently, the actual dress is black and blue! So weird.
5. Anyone watch How to Get Away with Murder last night?
And just for fun, here's a cute picture of Tequila:
I hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm hoping to have more content on the blog next week, as I have some ideas for posts that I hope to work on after all the visitors leave. We'll see how that all goes!
Question for you: What color is that dress? Are you a HTGAWM fan--if so, what'd you think of the show last night? Any fun weekend plans?