Hey, hey everyone! How's it going? Things are pretty good in my neck of the woods, but it's COLD! I know it's not as cold here as other places in the country, but people around here have no idea how to dress when the temperature drops below 60. It's sad! Wherever you are, I hope you are bundling up and staying warm!!
I'm feeling pretty random today, so I thought I'd put together a few Thursday Thoughts for y'all!
1. I think Tequila has pink eye :( Poor baby. I'm taking her to the vet this afternoon to get it checked out. This should be interesting, considering she won't even let me turn her head so I can LOOK at her eye. I'm just imagining how hard it'll be to get any eye drops they may prescribe into her!
2. This weekend is Disney's Princess Half Marathon weekend, and I'm so, so sad I won't be participating! However, I made the right decision to defer the Glass Slipper Challenge to next year. The thought of running a 10K and half marathon two days in row while I'm about 25+ pounds heavier than normal (and haven't really run since mid-January) sounds pretty miserable! I wore last year's shirt on my walk on Monday to be there in spirit! Good luck to all those running this weekend!
4. Check out the sunset while we were heading up to Joe's grandparents' house this weekend.
5. We've had some pretty awesome snuggle time during the evening this week.
6. I tried the new Tiramisu Latte at Starbucks this week!
7. My FitBit isn't syncing to my app, and it's making me mad! I read their help section on their website and tried resetting it, but that hasn't helped. I think I need to get on the phone with them and try to get this working. I'm missing getting credit for the valuable steps I've been taking!
8. This weekend is the Daytona 500, so things are about to get CRAZY around my house. Seriously, race week and Bike Week are the two worst times to be in this area! It takes forever to get anywhere, everything's packed, and there are so many tourists to deal with. I'm going to stay as far away from the race scene as possible, so maybe I'll still be able to enjoy my weekend!
Now, I feel like we're all caught up from this week!
Question for you: What's a thought you're having this Thursday? Have you tried the new Starbucks drinks? Are you in to NASCAR?