Monday, August 11, 2014

6 Words Weekend Recap

Well, hey guys!  How are you doing?  Things got a little busy around here last week, and I wasn't prepared with posts for y'all.  My bad!

Instead of giving a really detailed recap of my weekend, I'm going to show you some pictures and caption them in 6 words or less.  Annette does this every now and then, so I thought it'd be a good way to fit everything in to one post without boring you!

Farrah came to visit!  Woo hoo!
Beautiful beach day on Thursday :)
View from the Top of Daytona
Salmon with Blueberry-Citrus Compote--YUM!!
I live in a gorgeous place
Gringotts Bank, Diagon Alley, Universal Studios!
Drinking Butterbeer in Diagon Alley--sosweet
Taking the Hogwarts Express!
Hogwarts!  
Scooby-Dooby-Doo, where are you?
Oh, there you are!  With Shaggy!
Daytona Cubs game with the brother-in-law (left of Cubby)
Pretty fireworks after the game

Rainy Sunday = New book series!!
Question for you: How was your weekend?  What'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment