Monday, November 30, 2015

And then we got food poisoning...

Hi, everyone!  Anyone else feel like it's so much harder to go back to work on the Monday after a holiday weekend?   I know I'm feeling that this morning!

I planned to set myself up for a great week on Sunday by food prepping, getting ahead on school work, decorating for Christmas, and getting my normal Monday blog post ready...

...and then we got food poisoning.  Yuck!

Needless to say, none of that happened yesterday!  In fact, not much of anything happened other than napping and taking turns entertaining Baby Fish.  Thankfully, both Joe and I were able to stomach some food at dinner time and are good to go today!

Oh, and having a baby while both parents are sick is QUITE the challenge.  We are lucky that Baby Fish took lots of naps on Sunday!  Otherwise, I'm not sure how we would have done it.

I'll be back at the blogging tomorrow to share a fun way to motivate yourself on runs this holiday season!

Question for you: Have you ever had food poisoning?

1 comment: