Saturday, February 22, 2014

Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend: Kellsie's Krew AppreciationDinner

Good morning from Disney World!
I was driving...sorry it's blurry!
I got here last night, just in time for the Kellsie's Krew Appreciation Dinner.  As you know, I'm running the Disney Princess Half this weekend to support the Kellsie's Hope Foundation.  To celebrate our fundraising efforts, we all got together for dinner on Friday night.

The dinner was held at the Rainforest Cafe in Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I've been to a Rainforest Cafe before, and I love the atmosphere!
I got there a little early, and since I didn't know anyone yet, I sat the bar and enjoyed a glass of wine before the table was ready.
Once we all sat down, I started talking with the people around me.  Everyone was from all over the country, and I really had a good time getting to know the rest of Kellsie's Krew.  Oh yeah, and dinner was tasty, too!
I got the Parmesan Chicken.  Yum!  After the dinner, we all got together for a group picture.  This was taken on my new friend Nurys' phone, so sorry it's blurry!
Photo Credit: Nurys
We also received some pretty cool goodie bags and a medal for running with Kellsie's Krew.
What a great experience!  I look forward to running the half marathon with them tomorrow.  Now, it's off to the Expo to get my bib and some other fun things :)  See you soon!

Question for you: What'd you do for dinner last night?  Have you ever eaten at a Rainforest Cafe?

No comments:

Post a Comment