Well, hey, everyone! I've been away from the blog thanks to school starting. It's been a bit of an adjustment to working with a baby AND going back in to the classroom!
So let's take some time to catch up from the week! Here are five things that have been going on since we talked last:
1. I injured myself last night.
Starting off on a sad note, I somehow fell walking out of my house and did something to my foot. Fortunately, I don't believe it's broken, but according to my husband and the PT he works with, it's a hematoma. And it's painful. Let me tell you, work today and caring for a 4-month old is going to be interesting with my funny limp!
2. Monday's dinner was the epitome of fresh seafood!
3. I discovered a new donut shop nearby. And it's dangerous.
4. Baby Fish had her first bite of baby food!
5. Going back to work has been fairly simple with a happy baby.
I'm hoping to be back to a more regular posting schedule next week, but we will see! (My baby > my job > the blog in the priorities list) Hope y'all have a good weekend!
Linking up with Courtney, Cynthia, and Mar for Friday Five!