How many of you have holiday parties this weekend that you need to make something for? As a big baker, I like to bring sweets for Christmas get-togethers. I wanted to share my Christmas go-to treat, which is simple to make and a definite crowd pleaser!
- Mix brownies as directed on the box (I like to use Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies).
- Bake brownies at the given temperature, but TAKE THEM OUT about three minutes before completely baked.
- Place York peppermint patties all over the top of the brownies
- Put brownies back in the oven and bake for remaining three minutes.
- Spread the melted York peppermint patties to completely cover the top of the brownies.
After you spread the peppermint patties out, it looks like a pretty marbled frosting!
- Fitness: 11 Tips to Stick With Your Workouts Through The Holidays from the wonderful Tina Reale!
- Faith: Advent Conspiracy-Focuses on Worship Fully, Spend Less, Give More, and Love All at Christmas.
- Food: 13 Easy and Healthy Office Snacks from Amanda @ Run To The Finish
- Fun: 27 Shocking and Unexpected Facts You Learn in Your Twenties-So funny, and #23 is one that really, really resonated with me!!