Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Big News!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I've been MIA for about a week, but there's a good reason!
We moved!

We are now Georgia residents once more as of Saturday.  
We are busy getting settled in, which has proven quite interesting with a newborn!
We won't have Internet until tomorrow.  I just wanted to stop by briefly to let y'all know the news!  Hope you've had a good week, and I will be back to a regular blogging schedule on Monday!

Question for you: When was your last move?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm so impressed that you guys managed to move with a newborn! We're going to be doing it with a 2 month old, and I'm already stressed about it (and the little guy isn't even here yet!) I want to hear ALL about how you managed it! Also, yay for GA residents. Can't wait to join you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and BRAVO to moving with a newborn yikes!! You're a beast!

    ReplyDelete