Thursday, May 8, 2014

NatureBox Review

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for a good snack that will satisfy my hunger, but is healthy at the same time.  Tequila is, too.
About a month ago, I saw an ad on Pandora for NatureBox (referral link!).  They were offering $10 off your first box, and I knew this was just what I was looking for to try!  For those of you who don't know what NatureBox is, it's a monthly subscription snack company.  Their snacks are nutritionist-approved and contain wholesome ingredients.  They have a bunch of different snacks, from granola to dried fruit, bars to snack mixes.  You can choose which snacks you want each month, or you can let NatureBox surprise you with a variety of snacks!

I'd heard about NatureBox through other bloggers and thought I'd give it a try.  I signed up for a 5-snack box and let them surprise me.  I realized afterward that I'd tried a NatureBox snack before--the Garden Tomato Almonds came in my "swag bag" from the Rock 'n Roll VB Half Marathon.  When I remembered that, I knew I was in for a treat because of how good those were!

The box arrived right on time, and I was so excited to see what 5 snacks I received!  All the snacks I'd looked at on their website were really interesting-sounding, so it was like Christmas morning when opening the box up to see what I got.
The five snacks I received were: Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pops, Santa Fe Corn Stix, Sweet Blueberry Almonds, Roasted Sea Salt Chickpeas, and Southern BBQ Sunflower Kernels.  Let's go through each individually, and I'll let you know what I thought!

Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pops
Long story short, these were my FAVORITE snack of the bunch.  I ate them all in about 2 days.  They were the perfect mix of sweet, crunchy, and salty.  Joe loved them, too.  Yum, yum, yum!  If I got a whole NatureBox of these things, I would be MORE THAN happy!

Santa Fe Corn Stix
These sticks are pretty good.  They weren't my favorite of the bunch, but they were still good!  They have a little bit of a kick to them, but the good thing is eating a handful is really satisfying.

Sweet Blueberry Almonds
When I first saw the bag of these, I was a little wary.  But these almonds are incredibly tasty!  I topped my overnight oats with them one day, and they were the perfect addition to the meal.  Not only are they a great mix-in, but they are a delicious and filling stand-alone snack, too.

Roasted Sea Salt Chickpeas
Another delicious stand-alone snack!  These are a great, healthy alternative to chips.  They are perfectly salted and very good.  I'd love to try some flavored roasted chickpeas, too!

Southern BBQ Sunflower Kernels
These are ADDICTING!  These sunflower kernels have a gentle BBQ flavor.  I was surprised how filling these are--a handful was more than enough for an afternoon snack!  The flavor was so good, though, that I wanted to go back for me.

I had a very positive experience with my first NatureBox!  In fact, my next NatureBox is already on the way to my house.  I wish I'd put the Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pops in this box, but I missed the cut-off to do that.  Oops!

If you're looking for some healthy snacks that are delicious, too, then NatureBox is the service for you.  If you'd like to try it, I'd love for you to use my referral link to do so!  You also get a discount on your first box :)  Win-win situation right there!

I purchased NatureBox on my own with a discount code from an ad.  All opinions are my own.

Question for you: Have you ever tried NatureBox or any other subscription snack service?  If you could pick any unique snack combination, what would you pick?

2 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE Naturebox!! I have seriously not had anything I DIDN'T like in any of my boxes! One time due to an error on their part, I ended up with 2 of the giant boxes! So we've been slowing trying to eat through all of those snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, score! I'm jealous!! My second box should be here tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to more tasty snacks :)

      Delete