Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 16 weeks

Hey, everyone!  I hope you've had a good weekend since we last spoke on Wednesday.  I have just been so forgetful lately that taking pictures and remembering what I planned to blog is just not happening!  I hope you will forgive me!

What I HAVE remembered, though, is to update you on the pregnancy!  I'll do my best to post at least twice more this week, but no promises considering how much I've been forgetting lately.

Pregnancy Update: 16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks (and two days)

Baby Bump progress: I'm kind of embarrassed I'm posting this picture, but it's all I got from this week!
Ugh, what a horrible picture!  I'll work on making next week's picture MUCH better!  I guess my photographer (aka Joe)

Baby's Size? 5 inches long and weighs around 3-5 ounces.

Total weight gain/loss: as of my doctor's appointment yesterday, I've gained 2 pounds this month

Stretch marks? None!  Got some cocoa butter with Vitamin E that I'm using daily, so hopefully that will avoid any stretch marks!

Sleep: Still sleeping well!  My being overly tired comes and goes, so that's definitely an improvement from being tired ALL THE TIME!

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat and finding out that everything is looking good

Miss anything?: 

Movement: nothing so far.  I can tell that Baby Fish is growing because of the cramps I get every now and then (doctor said they are normal).

Food cravings: This week, I was ALL ABOUT some cheese!  Queso dip at the Mexican restaurant, Macaroni and cheese, you name it!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sadly, my lunch on Wednesday.  I packed a healthy lunch of salmon over spinach and fresh tomatoes.  I opened it up and it did not look appetizing!  I forced myself to eat it, but I wound up getting queasy about halfway through and had to stop.  Fail!!  It was really depressing.

Gender: can't find out until next month, but we're still planning on waiting!

Labor Signs: none (thank goodness!)

Symptoms: being really tired every now and then, and I've become SUPER forgetful lately.  So much so that I'm now taping sticky notes to my phone so I'll remember things.

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody? I'm happy most of the time, but the moodiness does creep up pretty quickly.  It's only been once or twice this week though.

Funny moments this week:

Looking forward to: feeling the baby move.  

Exercise this week: none :(  I'm still trying to figure out my schedule this year.  I've taken on some tutoring, and Joe and I have been hanging out with people more in the evenings.  I KNOW I need to make exercise more of a priority though because a. I feel kind of gross because I haven't worked out lately and b. I have a race coming up very soon and need to get at least a little prepared for!

No comments:

Post a Comment