Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WIAW #45: Sunday Edition

What's up?  We made it to the middle of the week!  I don't know about you, but around here, we've been feeling a little lazy this week.
Tequila's had a lot of play time with Fin (her boyfriend), so now that he's gone, she's been sleeping a lot.  It makes me want to just curl up with her!

Well, it's Wednesday, so that means it's time for another edition of...
Brought to you by Peas and Crayons
This week, we'll be taking a look at what I ate on Sunday!  I ACTUALLY remembered to take pictures of my food, so let's see what I ate!  Thank you, as always, to Jenn for the WIAW party!  Head over to her blog to see what other bloggers are eating.

Breakfast
I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios on Sunday before church.  Nothing fancy, but boy are they yummy!  The picture above is recycled--I didn't actually eat a clementine this time.

Lunch
As I mentioned yesterday, I've been craving PB&J on the weekends.  I had a PB&J sandwich for lunch, along with some baby carrots and honey macademia pretzel pops from NatureBox for dessert!

Snack
During the afternoon, I snacked on some M&M's.  I probably had about 4 handfuls throughout the afternoon--those things are just yummy!

Dinner

I ate dinner at the youth group Christmas party on Sunday night.  Dinner was catered by Pollo Tropical, and this was my first time eating there.  Let me tell you, the mac and cheese was AWESOME.  The white cilantro sauce on my chicken was really good, as well.
The rest of the party was really fun, and I enjoyed being able to attend the Christmas party!

Evening Snack
There was another wrestling pay-per-view on, and so I stayed up to watch it with Joe and his friends.  I snacked on some more honey macademia pretzel pops as we watched.

And there you have it!  Sunday's meals!  I've noticed that lately, my meals on the weekends have not been as healthy as the weekdays.  This is really causing me some serious acid reflux, and I know that I need to work on it.  I would think that the fruits+veggies daily point for the Holiday Sweat Challenge would motivate me, but it really wasn't working this week :-\

If any of you have tips that help you keep eating healthy on the weekends, please share them with me!!

Question for you: What do you do to keep healthy eating habits on the weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment