Thursday, January 17, 2013

Home Workout + Blood Orange + Slacking

I don't know about y'all, but I have been EXHAUSTED this week!  Yesterday, I was incredibly lazy and napped on the couch for most of the evening.  You know, sometimes you just need to relax!

I actually got things done this afternoon, so I actually have something to post today :)

Today's Training
To be honest, I almost skipped out on a workout today.  I wanted to complete Workout B for Best Body Bootcamp right after school, but I went straight home instead of going to the gym.  After thinking about it, I realized I could complete the core exercises at home!

I finished Workout B while watching TV and sweating it out in our living room.  These were the same exercises from last week, and I noticed that my balance had improved!  I'm so happy!

Doing the scorpions was made extra difficult when Wewii climbed under me and started licking my face.  It was hilarious!  Too bad I was the only one home to see that!

Overall, a great workout!  Goal for tomorrow: Go straight to the gym and work out before the long-weekend fun!

Diet Tip of the Day
I tried a new-to-me Chobani flavor today: Blood Orange!
Image Source
The fact that this citrus has "blood" in the name has turned me off in the past, but I need to get me some blood oranges.

This. yogurt. ROCKED!

You could taste the oranges, but there was a little twist to the flavor.  I can't describe it exactly, but I was all about it!  I commented to my coworker I was eating with that this was the best yogurt I've had in a while.

Definitely going on the grocery list for the next shopping trip!  I highly recommend you try it, too, if you like oranges

Faith Find
You know what?  Since returning from the holidays, I really haven't made my faith a priority.

And I hate that!

I hate that it seems that it's something that I have to "schedule" to actually pursue.  I really want faith to be an integral part of my life and intertwined in everything.

I'm making a commitment right now to pray throughout the day tomorrow.  I hope that the prayer will help me get through the day (as I am teaching some kind-of challenging lessons), and I also hope it will be the start to my faith being involved in my life each and every day!

Question of the Day: Do you ever do any workouts at home?  Have you tried any new foods lately that you are just loving?

Well, that's that!  I am so ready for this weekend.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday, and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment