Monday, November 5, 2012

Lean Green Turkey Wrap

Getting a bit of a late start today due to meetings after school and papers that needed to be graded tonight!  Because of that, I'll save the Faith Find of reviewing the second sermon I listened to yesterday for tomorrow.  I want it to be thoughtful and do the sermon justice, and I just can't do that right now.

Today's Training
Even though I was running late, I made it to Bodypump!  I love the class because you get a full body workout in an hour.  The music makes the hour pass quickly :)  

After being super sore last week (this gym uses weights in kilograms, and I didn't know the conversions and wound up lifting about 10 more pounds that usual!), I adjusted my weights (now that I know the kilogram conversions) and feel like I got just the right amount of a workout.  We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow to see if I actually did a good job.

Diet Tip of the Day
I tried something new for lunch today!

Here's how you make the Lean Green Turkey Wrap:
  • 1 whole wheat tortilla
  • 4-5 slices of Turkey
  • Handful of baby spinach
  • Small handful of sliced cucumber
  • Small handful of diced onion
  • 1 100-calorie Marketside guacamole pack (found at Wal-mart)
  • A pinch of shredded parmesan cheese
This was a really tasty lunch!  I decided to name this wrap in this way because just about everything in it is green, but just about everything on the wrap is incredibly good for you!  Plus, lots of flavors, it's quite filling, but still light at the same time!  I highly recommend it, and I look forward to making one for the rest of the week (or until I run out of tortillas).

Question of the Day: What's a new meal you've tried lately that you love??  Please share so the rest of us can enjoy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment