Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Insta-spiration #2

Hey everyone!  Hope your Wednesday is off to a great start :)  It's a cold one down here in Florida--it was 38 degrees when I got in my car!  
Now, I know those of you up North have much colder temperatures, but going from lows in the 60's to lows in the 30's is a drastic change for the Floridians!

Anyway, let's get on to today's post.  Between being really tired and busy this week, I just needed a little inspiration to get moving this morning.  Thanks to a search of #inspirational on Instagram, I found these images and just wanted to share them with you!  You can see my last Insta-spiration post here 

(All of these images were found on Instagram, and I do not know the original post-er to give credit.)

Good point!
Need this as my running pace slows!
Yup...needed to hear that!
True story!
Why wait?  Today is a good day!
Good philosophy for life!
Truth!!
I liked this image :)
Side note: It's funny to me the differences in the images I chose for my first Insta-spiration post as compared with these.  Obviously, I'm in a different stage of life, and I know I'm much more reflective about choices that I'm making and how they affect Baby Fish and the future of our family!  We all need different things at different times!

I hope some of these resonated with you if you're feeling a little down today.  Have a great Wednesday!

Question for you: What are some of your favorite inspirational quotes?  Anyone I should follow on Instagram that posts a lot of good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment