Monday, March 17, 2014

Insta-spiration

Good morning, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I hope you remembered to wear some green today so you won't get pinched :)

I also hope your week is off to a good start so far!  It was a lot easier for me to get up this morning than last Monday.  I think I've finally gotten used to the time change (AND I'm going to bed at a reasonable hour).  Plus, after today, I've only got 2 normal work days and one teacher work day before spring break.  I think I can do this!

For those of you who aren't so excited for this week, today's post is just for you!  A lot of people I follow on Instagram have been sharing some great quotes lately, and I wanted to compile a bunch of my favorites.  It's time for a little Insta-spiration on this Monday morning!  I hope these make you feel motivated for a great week ahead.

I need to hear this over and over
YES!
The fit person's version of "if life gives you lemons..." :)
Always good motivation for me!
Just gotta take that first step
He is, indeed!
For sure.
GOOD POINT!
(Side note: I wanted this to be my post for last Thursday, but it apparently never published!  I think it fits much better on a Monday, don't you?)

Question for you: What's your favorite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment