1. Joe is currently taking Part 2 of his chiropractic boards! He passed Part 1 with flying colors in September, so I think he'll be fine. Send prayers and positive thoughts to him and his classmates today and tomorrow!
3. In planning for our trip to DC, I've been keeping up with the weather. Something popped up on there that has me a little nervous!
4. Last night, I started Spring Break relaxing with some wine, Grey's Anatomy, Glee, and a cuddle buddy!
5. My brother's wedding invitation arrived in the mail this week! I can't believe it's about two months away!
6. I started a new Bible study this week! While I joined in a little late and didn't to the reading for this week's discussion, I can tell this is going to be a great study. I'm going to be doing a separate post about Wednesday's topic, but let's just say for now that I KNOW I was supposed to be there that night. God is pretty amazing in the way he works, and there was a clear purpose for me going to the meeting (even though I almost decided not to about 15 minutes before).
Question for you: Are you planning to see Divergent? How do you/did you spend your Spring Break days? Thoughts on Glee/Grey's Anatomy this week?