Sunday, February 10, 2013

Best Body Bootcamp Week 5 Recap

Time to recap Week 5 of Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp!  This program is over halfway over, but that's ok because another round of it will start April 1st.  I'll let you know when sign-ups begin.

Activity
I got in 5 days of activity, with most of the days focusing on strength training.  The strength workouts were pyramid sets, and I loved it!  Even though the number of reps decreased each set, I still got a great workout!  I also did a little bit of cardio this week as a warm-up, and luckily my heel is feeling better!

Goals
New goals for this week and next, which I'll share them with you in next week's recap.  I did well with Goal #1, meeting it 5/7 days.  It's one that can easily be completed 7/7 days, so that's what I'm trying for this week.

Goal #2 was only completed 3/7 days.  But, I will say that's an improvement for me.  I want to go for 5/7 days this time!

Highlight of the Week
Getting to run again yesterday!  It was only two miles, but it was all I was able to do this.  And, it was pain free!  I do think that some time to heal and some new shoes will help my heel be all better.  At least, I hope so, since my half marathon is 2 weeks from today.

Goal for Next Week
-Complete three strength workouts and at least two short runs and one semi-long one.
-Meet Goal #1 7/7 days and Goal #2 5/7 days.
-Keep my heel feelin' good!

Time for me to rest up in preparation for the week!  See y'all tomorrow with another crock pot recipe and some thoughts about priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment