Saturday, February 9, 2013

Breaking the New Shoes

Hey everyone!  I hope you've had a great Saturday like I have.  My day has been filled with reading, packing, laundry, some shopping, and some working out, and it's only 5:30!





Before working out today, I stopped by Beall's to buy some new shoes.  One of the suggestions I got with helping heal my heel injury was to buy new running shoes.
I found New Balance 670's and thought they felt great.  They are light weight with plenty of heel support.  They felt great in the store, and I was looking forward to trying them out in the gym.

I ran to the YMCA and completed Workout C from Tina's Best Body Bootcamp.  It was a Pyramid set focusing on arms, shoulders, and back.  I really felt the burn with these moves and all the reps!

I also completed three sets of this BBB phase's ab workout before running back home.  Overall, a great workout AND my shoes felt great!

That's all I've got for you today.  Joe and I are taking a load of stuff over to the new house before coming back to pack some more.  Moving is exhausting!!

Question for you:  What's your favorite brand of running shoes?
I've tried New Balance, Asic, and Nike.  I loved each of the shoes from each company, so I really can't pick a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment