Friday, August 30, 2013

RnR race/Labor Day Weekend

Hey hey from Charlotte!

I'm flying my way up to Virgina for the weekend.  I'll be spending the night in Richmond tonight then driving to Virginia Beach tomorrow.  The Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon is on Sunday!!  I can't believe it's here!

Last night, I went to yoga.  The instructor has us dedicate our practice to something, and in addition to God, I dedicated my practice to a good race on Sunday.  Afterward, I hopped on the treadmill for one last 3 mile run before the race.  It went really well, so I'm hoping to ride that high into the 13.1 miles this weekend!

I probably won't be on the blog this weekend, so I wanted to wish y'all a happy Labor Day weekend.  In addition to the race, I'm going to have a great time seeing friends and family AND get to watch the first Virginia Tech football game with some fellow alums.  As you can see, I'm ready for the game already.  Go Hokies!
Best wishes to anyone else out there racing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment