Friday, July 26, 2013

ABC Survey

Happy Friday, y'all!  My parents and brother are here, and we have a full day planned at the beach.  While we're out doing fun stuff, I wanted to take some time for y'all to get to know me a little better.

This ABC survey has been going around blog world for a while, but I have fun doing surveys.  Plus, I don't think I've shared all of this stuff with you before :)

A: Attached or Single?
This you know: Attached :)
At Chipper Jones' last game, Sept. 2012
B: Best Friend
Besides Joe, I have a lot of "best friends" from each part of my life.  My bridesmaids Kristie, Krista, Jen, and Farrah would be a good sampling of these people :)
Kristie, Krista, me, and Farrah
Me and Jen
Kristie and I met in college on our hall in the freshman dorms.  Krista and I did Girl Scouts together, then went on to go to high school together and have the same major/Master's program in college.  Jen and I met in middle school.  Farrah and I are sorority sisters and lived together for 2 years.

C: Cake or Pie?
Cake, definitely.

D: Day of Choice?
Friday!  It's the end of the work week, Joe and I always go for Mexican food, and then we do something fun together.

E: Essential Item?
Hmmm, I'm really not sure!  I guess I'll go with laptop.

F: Favorite Color?
Pink!

G: Gummy Bears or Worms?
Worms, especially sour gummy worms!

H: Hometown?
Richmond, VA aka RVA or the 804 as I may refer to it from time to time.

I: Favorite Indulgence?
Cookie Dough.  In my apartment in college, we used to keep a tub of it in the fridge.  I would get a spoonful whenever I needed something sweet.
Image Source

J: January or July?
July

K: Kids?
As I tell my students who ask "When are you going to have kids?", I already have 100+ kids that I teach every day!  That's enough for me (for now).

L: Life isn't complete without...
God.

M: Marriage Date?
June 30, 2012


N: Number of Brothers/Sisters?
1 Brother, Eric.  He's pretty awesome (and, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!).


O: Oranges or Apples?
Oranges.

P: Phobias?
I have a fear of the unknown, I guess.  New situations/not knowing what something will be like give me anxiety.

Q: Quote?
I like a lot of quotes, but my current favorite is from Robin Roberts at the ESPYs last week:
"When fear knocks, let faith answer the door"
Powerful reminder of how to live our daily lives from a woman who has survived so many difficult circumstances in her life.

R: Reason to Smile?
There are many, but I think what's got me smiling the most right now is remembering that God loves me and will use me for His purpose, flaws and all!

S: Season of Choice?
Summer!  It's beach time, and I'm out of school :)

T: Tag 5 people.
Everyone!  Share some of your answers in the comments!

U: Unknown Fact About Me
I was born with six fingers on my left hand.  They cut the 6th finger off because there wasn't a knuckle for it on my hand. <---my about="" fact="" fun="" games.="" get-to-know-you="" go-to="" in="" me="" p="">
V: Vegetable?
Broccoli!  Yummy!

W: Worst Habit?
Starting a task then not finishing it.  Or, having a great idea, starting to get the ball rolling, then never following through.  It's not good, and I'm trying to change it.

X: X-ray or Ultrasound?
Weird question...I guess x-ray since I've never had an ultrasound?

Y: Your Favorite Food?
Ice cream/fro-yo.

Oh, real food? :)  I'm a sucker for a good pasta dish.

Z: Zodiac Sign?
Gemini.

Question for you: Pick one (or more) of the letters and answer the question yourself!  Or, link to your blog post where you completed this survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment