|Pretty much me the last few days (with a TV on in the background)|
So, I've decided to set some goals for the rest of the summer. I'm hoping that developing these habits over the summer will help me stay in the groove when the school year rolls around. I've created goals in the Food, Fitness, Faith, and Other categories, and here they are:
- Continue creating a weekly meal plan and shopping according to what we need for those meals.
- Keep junk food out of the house to prevent "bored eating."
- Work out as early in the day as possible (so that the workout actually happens!).
- Stick to my half marathon training plan.
- Stop being lazy and STRETCH/foam roll to reduce/prevent injuries.
- Complete Bible Study homework and/or read my devotional for the day while eating breakfast.
- Increase confession and thanksgiving in my prayers.
- Go to church each Sunday. Yes, my laziness has even kept me from getting out of bed on Sunday mornings!
- Try out the Young Adult small group at church with Joe (it's already on our meal plan for this week--they meet at Panera on Wednesdays!)
- Reduce daily clutter throughout the house.
- Make a chore-a-day chart and stick to it.
- Make sure everything is clean and put away (namely, dishes) before going to bed.
- Floss teeth every night.
- Complete one project each day, whether it's a special chore, a craft, reading something for school, or an errand to take care of.
- Do some work on the blog :) I have some big ideas for some big changes! Stay tuned!
Question for you: What's one goal that you have for this summer?
I've already got a volunteering project lined up for tomorrow morning, with plans for a workout beforehand :) See ya tomorrow!