Saturday, October 20, 2012

Double Cookies n Cream Bars

As much as I'm trying to make this blog about healthy eating and fitness, I have to share this sweet treat I made last night.

Double Cookies 'n Cream Bars

Cookies 'n Cream is my favorite ice cream flavor.  I love Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream candy bars.  So, when I found this recipe on Chef in Training's blog (an AWESOME food blog), I knew I had to try it.  I Pinned it a while back, and yesterday when I was in the mood to bake, I decided on that.

It was quite an easy recipe to follow.  Check the website linked above for the ingredients and instructions (it's not my own creation, so I want to give credit where credit is due!).

They didn't have the Cookies 'n Cream kisses the recipe calls for, so I went with the fun-sized cookies 'n cream bars.  It got the job done, and also made the dough more flat in the pan.

I don't have a finished product picture, but they were DELICIOUS!  They got rave reviews from Joe, his friends, and our neighbors.

I love baking, so I wanted to share my latest treat!  Tomorrow, I WILL be running, so I'll be back tomorrow with a post about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment