Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Unplanned hiatus...

So sorry for the lack of updates the past week.  Joe and I went out of town last weekend, and my schedule got completely thrown off.  Getting ready to go out of town is a lot of work!  The only workout I did last week was my Dancing with the Stars Results show workout.  Hey, at least it was a good one!

Unfortunately, my spiritual disciplines got put on hold, as well.  I read more of Weird and learned lots about money, which I will share tomorrow.  I hate that I don't make time to focus on God each and every day, no matter where I am.  That is something I will strive to work on in the coming months (especially with the holidays and more traveling coming up).

Now that I'm back in town and caught up on things, my regular routine will kick back in tomorrow!  That includes the blog!  Hope to see you again tomorrow for the usual posts!

 In the mean time, a question for you: How do you keep up your usual workout/spiritual discipline routine while out of town?  How long does it take you to get back in the groove?

No comments:

Post a Comment